PVC Pipe Royal 4 Mtr Price in Pakistan (Rs. 760.00)
ROYAL uPVC Pressure and Non Pressure Pipes are available in any length provided that the order is not less than 200 meters. The pressure pipes are supplied in plain and socketed ends with or without the provision of rubber rings.
Each Length is 4 Meters Long. Select Diameter size to get price.
- Average Thickness & Weights for sizes is given below:
- 3.0 inch Diameter: 1.9mm Thickness : 3.25 KG
- 4.0 inch Diameter: 2.4mm Thickness : 5.34 KG
- 6.0 inch Diameter: 3.2mm Thickness : 10.14 KG
Royal PVC is a Private Limited Company has commenced manufacturing of Un-plasticized Polyvinyl Chloride (uPVC) Pressure and Non Pressure Pipe System for cold Potable Water and other Industrial uses conforming to BSS 3505/BSS 3506 PSI 3051-91 ASTM D 1785-94 DIN 8061-8062 and other International Standards.
Royal Vision is to lead the market with innovations in product development to improve the quality of life and lifestyle of its customers. With timely adaptations to rapidly developing technologies and meaningful investments in human resource training, Royal will strive to maintain the differentiation edge through the provision of unmatched products and services to its customers at a competitive price.
YehPrice.com provides you Latest Price of PVC Pipe Royal 4 Mtr is Rs. 760.00, and the estimated average price is Rs. 700.00.
- 2″ (Rs. 760)
- 3″ (Rs. 1,030)
- 4″ (Rs. 1,450)
- 5″ (Rs. 2,050)
- 6″ (Rs. 2,870)
- 8″ (Rs. 4,600)
|Material||Unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride (uPVC)|
|Application||Drinking-Water, Utilities Water, Plumbing|
PVC pipe is the perfect solution for municipal water supply and drainage system, urban water supply and drainage. PVC pipes are increasingly popular worldwide for water supply and drainage, industrial and mining water supply, underground fire protective project, farm irrigation project, aquaculture water supply and drainage, etc, because of its advantages:
- Light weight, easy to transport, unload and install.
- Environment friendly: the material is PVC resin, sanitary, pollution- free, clean and cheap.
- Corrosion resistance: PVC pipelines are resistant to corrosion by a variety of chemical media, and chemicals present in the soil do not cause any degradation to the pipeline.
- No leakage: The PVC pipe system is connected by glue connect, rubber ring joint, flange connect methods, which have the good sealing performance when using.
- High mechanical resistance: PVC pipes have good compression resistance, impact resistance and tensile strength.
- Low flow resistance, low wall friction coefficient, which is 0.009, low flow resistance and strong conveying capacity.
- Non-excavation installation: a variety of non-excavation methods can be adopted to facilitate construction and installation.
- Low system cost and low maintenance cost can greatly reduce project costs.
- Long service life: The buried PVC pipe is normally used for 70 years.
- Recyclable, environmentally friendly: PVC materials can be reused, fully in line with the nationally advocated efficient environmental protection concept.
Also Read: Royal uPVC Endcap SCH-40